Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rainbow Dash Outline on a Cloud

Believe it or not, I haven't done a huge amount of embroidery.  Having said that though, I have tended to choose the things that end up being very hard, like very stretchy fabric, ribbons and such.  Having done that,  I have learned some things that work and some that don't.  One of the things that doesn't work too well is a solid design on something with a large nap, like a towel.  Outlines and text work much better on something with a large nap.

To that end, I wanted to enable some folks to make their bathrooms 20% cooler with a Rainbow Dash design for said room.  That means an outline so it will work on something very nappy, like a hand towel.  On top of that, I felt a napping Rainbow Dash on a nappy towel would also be 20% cuter.  Since Rainbow Dash owns the sky and clouds, guess where I think she should be napping?



Hand towels in my house are now 20% cooler.  Make them 20% cooler in your house too with the download.

No comments:

Post a Comment