Sunday, July 8, 2012

Eye and Cutie Mark Embroidery File Sets

I finally got enough time to start assembling and organizing the different embroidery files that I have. I have created 2 file sets, MLP Eyes, and MLP Cutie Marks, each for $35. Included with each is all the different designs for cutie marks and MLP eyes that I have created.


New or updated designs will be sent out when I create and organize them, free of charge, so you never have to worry about your set going out of date.

I will also be making a set for putting pony designs themselves on clothes, towels, and the like, but that will take longer to put together than this set. Those will take much more modification and work to be ready.

The sets are available here.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thank you SO MUCH for all of your hard work, and I'm thrilled to see that you're charging for the sets. You *should* be getting compensated for everything you're doing. Now I just need to scrape some money together somehow and buy them! ;) Thanks again, you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you doing things! I think plush makers will appreciate this, though I am sad, because all your new projects means you'll probably never upload your back logged designs up here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be digitizing anything from the g1 line? I have a couple friends who have asked me for g1 eye patches, but I am not a digitizer by any means, I tried and it gave me a headache.

    Also, purchasing these, does this allow us to make and sell the pieces? Just making sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently, I do not have anything besides G4 on the plate. It's possible that may change, but for the foreseeable future, it will be G4.

      If you use these to make your own stuffed animals, I would love to see them, and I don't mind if you sell them one bit!

      Delete
    2. I've just ordered the Cutie Marks file, how long does the transaction ("shipping") usually take?

      Delete
    3. Until the payment clears and I get in front of a computer, so maximum about 1 day.

      Delete
  4. I would love to order your current set of cutie mark files as I spent the last 3 days trying to use embird and it's giving me nothing but a headache. :[ But seeing as I still need a couple OC cutie marks for customers, do you have any advice on tutorials for new digitizers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see you do a phenix (philomena with feathers) pattern,and a baby phenix pattern( normal and pee wee). A parasprite pattern would be cute too. I use them on shirts ans linens for my daughter and I.

    ReplyDelete