Thursday, February 16, 2012

Plushies Coming Up

Sorry that I haven't posted any designs in a little while, I haven't had time to upload the files and do the writeups of them.  They will be coming shortly, along with a bunch of different sets of plushie eyes (Derpy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Twilight, & Lyra).

So far, I have embroidered designs for a few different My Little Pony plushie makers like Hoppip, but I haven't made my own. Well, I am going to try making a MLP one, hopefully next week.  I am not positive who I will do, but for the first one, I will do somepony with an easy mane, and probably a female earth pony so I don't have the horn or wings to deal with.  I'm thinking of doing Applebloom, but not sure yet.



I just ordered a pattern to make a plushie.  Know what the best part is?  YOU CAN GET A PATTERN.  RIGHT HERE.  For $15, you get a physical pattern, and for $20, you get a physical pattern and a PDF so you can make more patterns for your own use.   The ponies above were made with the pattern.

Valley Violet is the one who made the pattern.  She put lots of time into making it look awesome and in writing the instructions, so you should totally get one.  Right now.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, embroidered eye patterns! I've been waiting for ages :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern Valley Violet did- it's a wonderful pattern. Already bought n printed it out, going to test sew it hopefully this week. I have tried making embroidered eyes myself, but I only have the Brohter PE-7 software and it's not the best of the best. i can't wait to see the amazing designs you'll come up with though.

    Thank you for all the hard work you do on all the fantastic designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I just spent $15 I shouldn't have. I don't know whether to thank you or curse you. ;) Seriously though, thank you so much. I stumbled across your site and I'm so excited for your embroidery patterns I can hardly stand it! Thank you so very, very much. You're made of awesome with awesomesauce on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got her plushie pattern in myself! (I don't have the time for any more experimental mutant ponies!) And should be learning to make them in the near future! Now I just need to order a batch of eyes! Confound these ponies, they drive me to spend monies!

    ReplyDelete